I was born on a Friday.
This was the cover of TIME on the week of my birth:
These people share my birthday:
- 297 – Andronicus III Palaeologus, Eastern Roman Emperor (d. 1341)
- 1479 – Vasili III, Grand Prince of Moscow (d. 1533)
- 1541 – Francesco I de’ Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1587
- 1881 – Béla Bartók, Hungarian composer (d. 1945)
- 1921 – Simone Signoret, French actress (d. 1985)
- 1942 – Aretha Franklin, American singer
- 1943 – Paul Michael Glaser, American actor
- 1947 – Elton John, English singer and songwriter
Ilya Prigogine (1917-2003) won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry on the year of my birth for his contributions to non-equilibrium thermodynamics, particularly the theory of dissipative structures.
The Best Picture Oscar this year went to Annie Hall.
The average price of a dozen eggs (in the US) in the year of my birth was 82 cents.
Learn stuff about your date of birth at http://www.kakophone.com/kakorama/EN/index.php