I’m bored. That should be enough explanation.
OK, here’s the drill. Name 25 15 specific, distinct* items on my messy desk above, and I’ll buy you a Cappuccino – if we ever meet. (Or if you’re not into Cappuccino, any other caffeine-based drink of your choice. If you don’t like caffeine, I pity you.)
Or if we are never fated to meet, you can name 25 15 items just for the heck of it.
Or you can completely ignore all of this and move on to other places on the Net where you can expect to enrich your minds – or get pr0n. Whatever works for ya…
Ready? Steady? GO!
- First rule: You will not talk about Fight Club.
- Second rule: “Specific and distinct items” is my way of saying that instead of saying “book”, you say exactly what book, i.e. title, author, publisher, publisher’s wife, etc. OK, maybe not that last thing there…
- Third rule: Did anybody see TV Smith‘s face in today’s Star In-Tech?
- Fourth rule: The first person to get 25 15 items correctly win the prize. The person who gets 24 14 items correct wins nothing. The second person to get 25 15 items correctly wins nothing. The person who doesn’t even try wins nothing. The person who gives up desire and attachment wins Nirvana – the complete discography.
- Fifth rule: This “contest” closes next week, 14th October 2005. In the event that nobody gets it right and thus proving that people don’t really read my blog (boo-bloody-hoo), then the person who names the most items correctly wins the drink. And what the heck, I’ll even throw in a Mercedes Benz too.
- Sixth rule: This rule is completely irrelevant to all except those who choose to go underground with me and establish a New Order bent on eliminating the old corrupt system and.. oops, I’ve said too much. I’ll have to kill you all. Please leave your name and address so as to expedite your termination. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Small edit: Yeah, I changed 25 to 15. ‘Cos I found it hard to name 25 items myself. Pfft.