Note-to-self: This is what happens when you insist on commenting on (almost) every blog.
Another meme. What would the blogsphere be without memes, eh?
Peaceful, that’s what.
But this one, well, it’s my own fault that I’m doing this. Basically it involves offering yourself to be
sacrificed interviewed by another blogger.
In this here instance, the other blogger happens to be this pretty lady. And, man, does she ask some tough questions!
Here we go, then – prepare to cringe.
1. Why are you a Liverpool fan? I mean, seriously….
How much time do you have?
OK, seriously (but briefly), I am a Liverpool fan because they were the best team around at the time I was old enough to understand football. Yes – I was a glory hunter – but you’d have to be if you chose to support a club with which you had no discernible ties whatsoever. Also, there were great players playing for Liverpool like Barnes, Hansen, Rush, Aldridge and Beardsley, while the manager was none other than a legend in his own lifetime – ‘King’ Kenny Dalglish. Indeed, although I never had the privilege of watching Dalglish play ‘live’, I’ve seen enough videos of the player in action to consider him one of my all-time favourite players.
Truth is, Liverpool then were like Chelsea now – seemingly invincible and with a great glorious future. Who could’ve predicted what was to happen in years to come?
Fortunately, the bad times has only served to reinforce my own faith and support for the club. I may have been a glory hunter once, but have no doubt that I AM a full-fledged Liverpool supporter now.
2. What is the most frequented website at your home PC, honestly now?
OK, I know where you’re going with this one. And the answer is…
Hah! Thought you had me there, didn’t you? On the other hand, if you had asked me the second most frequented website… 😉
3. If you’re buying a property, where will it be located?
Just outside Hugh Hefner’s Playboy mansion. All visitors to the mansion will have to subject to checks at this place. Certain types of visitors (models, Playboy bunnies, blonde women with long legs and large..) will be searched. Very very thoroughly.
4. Where are those rotis you owe me???!!
They’re in the mail. Expect 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Delivery charges to be borne by receiver.
Kalau tak sampai gak, takpe. Next time y’all gi makan-sakan kat Bangsar, let me know. I’ll deliver the required rotis with interest.
5. You have a terminal disease and are dying. You can code one last program. What will it be?
I have a WHAT?! NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!
Oh, hypothetical question. OK.
One last program….. a virus. Naturally.
It would be capable of evading the most advanced anti-virus and firewall technologies, and will be capable of self-replicating. It will target every PC on Earth connected to the internet where it will err… somehow.. err… steal all the bandwidth available and channel it to my PC where I’ll be able to utilise it to surf to second most frequented website…
Yalah, I’m dying, what? Must leave earth with a smile on my face, kan? Kan?
The Official Interview Game Rules
(modified from Pick Yin’s page)
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment
belowat either Pick Yin‘s, Idlan‘s, Anuar‘s, The Roadie‘s etc saying “interview me.” (Ed: I have not the time, energy nor the creativity to ask anyone any questions – but those people I link here might…)
IThey will respond by asking you five questions — each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. If you do not follow these rules, in approximately seven days from now, you will discover yourself to be someone from the opposite sex. (OK, I added this, but I just thought this meme needed a good curse, that’s all..)