Today’s compilation day – i.e. many posts make one.
The internet connection at the office is pathetic today. If I’m on your YM buddy list, and you keep seeing me go online and offline – well, now you know why.
2. The longest three seconds of your life is when you are scanning the channels and you hit the Astro Box Office channels and you have to wait for it to “do its thing” before you can move on.
6. I now know Malaysia is in the same time zone as Hong Kong and the Philippines and one hour ahead of Thailand.
7. All those channels and still nothing to watch.
Dear Mr Morientes, if you’re reading this (and why wouldn’t you?), here’s why you shouldn’t consider a move to Newcastle:
- The place is dead – have you not seen Billy Elliot? (yes, I know it was set in 1984 and times have changed, but this Spaniard won’t know that…)
- You won’t be able to understand Souness’ accent. Plus he’s got a bum ticker – he could kick the bucket on the pitch! And then where would you be?
- The Newcastle kit look like prison uniforms.
- Who’re you gonna chat with in Spanish over there? I’ll tell you who – Rafa Benitez, Luis Garcia, Antonio Nunez and Xavi Alonso. Better you come to Liverpool and save on long-distance phone charges.
- Liverpool have supporters like this nice person while Newcastle have to make do with this guy.
- But seriously: Rafa Benitez – compare his track record with Souey’s, and you’ll see there’s only one choice: Liverpool or bust.
See ya at Anfield, Fernando!